Transport Planning Professional
The Transport Planning Professional (TPP) qualification enhances the standing of transport planning as a career and acknowledges transport planners as respected professionals, whilst encouraging the development of the skills needed to tackle the major challenges facing the transport sector.
The TPP qualification has been designed to provide professional recognition for transport planners in the same way that Chartered Engineer recognises the highest level of engineering competence.
Benefits to individuals include:
- Provides recognition as a professional
- Assists with career progression
- Provides evidence of knowledge and technical competency
- Demonstrates commitment to professional development
Benefits to employers include:
- Assists in recruitment and retention of employees
- Demonstrates commitment to staff development
- Increases the number of professionally qualified personnel